Impact is a technology and consulting company specializing in digital transformation with the vision to grow Indonesia’s economy through helping businesses and the workforce through software, data, education, and community.
Impact’s software engineers develop the next-generation technologies that change how businesses grow their companies and people through data and business process optimization. We’re looking for engineers who can bring fresh ideas from all areas, including large-scale system design, software as a service, security, UIUX design, and mobile; the list goes on and is growing every day.
As Impact’s software engineer, you will work on a specific project critical to the company’s needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
Who we are looking for
The objective of engineering team:
- Provide best solutions to client’s pain points
- Optimize the backlog process system, and sprint velocity optimization
We believe in one integrated, easy-to-use, yet powerful software for all employees. In order to achieve that, our engineering team is the key to make it happen. We are looking for passionate engineers who are ready to escalate to bigger challenges, enjoy designing and implementing products with scalable architecture for small, medium and large businesses, improving overall application performance, code structure, and developing robust, well-designed software systems which solve actual business problems.
Life at Impact
You will work in cross-functional teams and meet great people regularly from diverse backgrounds. We work in an open environment where there are no boundaries or power distance. Everyone is encouraged to speak their mind, propose ideas, influence others, and continuously grow themselves.
- Propose a scalable architecture which converts ideas into real products which solve actual business problems
- Design and develop highly scalable, reliable, secure and fault-tolerant systems
- Build and manage automated build/test/deployment environments
- Proactively give structure, process, and documentation ideas to improve code quality and efficiency
- Experienced in Odoo framework development
- Strong sense of product ownership
- Understanding of the limitations of ORM Odoo and multi-process architecture
- Ability to implement Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Well-versed with Agile methodologies, TDD and Test Engineering and Automation
- Experience in building SaaS product is a plus
What’s Great in This Job?
- Interesting projects and people.
- Startup culture with direct coordination with C-level for objective and follow-ups.
- Large tech product scale and scope of knowledge.
- Great team of smart people, in a supportive, casual, and open working environment.
- Personal allowance
- Private insurance, medical coverage
- We value skills, experience and knowledge. The compensation range are negotiable.