Impact is a technology and consulting company specializing in digital transformation with the vision to grow Indonesia’s economy through helping businesses and the workforce through software, data, education, and community.
We are a lean company (and will continue to be) with a flat organizational structure, yet we wish to maximize our impact for our nation and eventually the world. Therefore our philosophy is to be (and we are looking for people who are) data-driven, able to identify the real pain points (which is surprisingly hard), and can come up with out-of-the-box yet practical permanent solutions.
Data, brainstorming, and research are essential to live what we preach, so people who are open-minded, goal-oriented, independent yet good team players, humble, and have clear vision and tenacity tend to fit us better. Somehow, people who care about social impact also tend to fit us better, although we still don’t know why.
Purpose and Mission
Our Digital Marketing team has the following goals:
1. Optimize marketing effectiveness
2. Educate business owners on how to grow their businesses
3. Promote our brand to businesses and students
4. Generate qualified leads
As our SEO Intern, your goal is to maximize SEO practice in order to increase qualified leads per month by year-end from inbound channels focused to optimize website rank as high as possible in the organic search results. We are a lean team and looking for an SEO Intern who shares the same vision (and how to get there), can work with minimum constant supervision, and is looking forward to venture into areas other than your specialty.
Life at Impact
You will work in cross-functional teams and meet great people regularly from diverse backgrounds. We work in an open environment where there are no boundaries or power distance. Everyone is encouraged to speak their mind, propose ideas, influence others, and continuously grow themselves.
You’ll help us to
- Perform on-site website and content optimization in line with SEO best practices.
- Research & discover SEO metrics from similar businesses (ranks, inbound links, content topics, formats, and distribution, exposure and diversification, on-page optimization, etc.)
- Provide content recommendations and manage content writers to produce quality content.
- Bachelor graduate/undergraduate from reputable university with minimum GPA of 3.5 out of 4.0 (majoring computer science/information system or any related field is a plus)
- Having knowledge of SEO practices
- Familiar with HTML, CMS, WordPress, and website optimization tools is a plus
- Familiar with A/B testing and multivariate experiments
- Exceptional research and analytical skills
- Data-driven, out-of-the box thinking, growth mindset, good communication skills
What’s great about the job
- Remote working option
- Interesting projects and people.
- Startup team with direct coordination with C-level for objective and follow-ups.
- Large tech product and chances to learn large scope of knowledge.
- Support of a real usability and testing team.
- Great team of smart people, in a supportive, casual, and open working environment.