Impact is a technology and consulting company specializing in digital transformation with the vision to grow Indonesia’s economy through helping businesses and the workforce through software, data, education, and community.
We are a lean company (and will continue to be) with a flat organizational structure, yet we wish to maximize our impact for our nation and eventually the world. Therefore our philosophy is to be (and we are looking for people who are) data-driven, able to identify the real pain points (which is surprisingly hard), and can come up with out-of-the-box yet practical permanent solutions.
Data, brainstorming, and research are essential to live what we preach, so people who are open-minded, goal-oriented, independent yet good team players, humble, and have clear vision and tenacity tend to fit us better. Somehow, people who care about social impact also tend to fit us better, although we still don’t know why.
Who we are looking for
The objective of our team:
- Provide best solutions to client’s pain points
- Optimize the backlog process system, and sprint velocity optimization
We believe in one integrated, easy-to-use, yet powerful software for all employees. In order to achieve that, our engineering team is the key to make it happen. We are looking for engineers, junior to senior level, who enjoy designing and implementing products with scalable architecture for small, medium and large businesses, improving overall application performance, code structure, and developing robust, well-designed software systems which solve actual business problems.
Life at Impact
You will work in cross-functional teams and meet great people regularly from diverse backgrounds. We work in an open environment where there are no boundaries or power distance. Everyone is encouraged to speak their mind, propose ideas, influence others, and continuously grow themselves.
- Propose a scalable architecture which converts ideas into real products which solve actual business problems
- Design and develop highly scalable, reliable, secure and fault-tolerant systems with minimal guidance
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams on planning and execution
- Split complex engineering task into smaller components
- Build and manage automated build/test/deployment environments
- Research new technologies and tools
- 1-5 years of relevant software development experience building complex software
- Proficient in Node.js, Vue.js, MySQL; knowledge in Docker, Firestore, Redis, Cypress, RabbitMQ, Postman API (is a plus)
- Strong in OOP concepts
- Ability to implement Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Well-versed with Agile methodologies, TDD and Test Engineering and Automation
- Hands-on experience in designing, developing, testing, and deploying large scale applications is a plus
Experience in developing SaaS/HRIS product is a plus
What’s Great in This Job?
- Interesting projects and people.
- Startup culture with direct coordination with C-level for objective and follow-ups.
- Large tech product scale and scope of knowledge.
- Great team of smart people, in a supportive, casual, and open working environment.
- Personal allowance
- Private insurance, medical coverage
- We value skills, experience and knowledge. The compensation range are negotiable.