Impact is a technology and consulting company specializing in digital transformation with the vision to grow Indonesia’s economy through helping businesses and the workforce through software, data, education, and community.
We are a lean company (and will continue to be) with a flat organizational structure, yet we wish to maximize our impact for our nation and eventually the world. Therefore our philosophy is to be (and we are looking for people who are) data-driven, able to identify the real pain points (which is surprisingly hard), and can come up with out-of-the-box yet practical permanent solutions.
Data, brainstorming, and research are essential to live what we preach, so people who are open-minded, goal-oriented, independent yet good team players, humble, and have clear vision and tenacity tend to fit us better. Somehow, people who care about social impact also tend to fit us better, although we still don’t know why.
Purpose & Mission
As a Junior Business Analyst, you will be helping businesses with ERP consultation, implementation, and support. You will be involved in the initial requirement gathering, preparing documentation for software engineers, testing, training, and providing support for businesses.
As a Senior Business Analyst, you will be helping businesses identify their business pain points, analyze data and provide data-driven suggestions on how they can move their businesses forward. In addition, you will be leading a team of Junior Business Analysts and ensure their personal growth.
The job is 100% WFH but may need you to travel for 1 week once every 2-3 months to provide training to clients.
As our Business Analyst, you will be an integral part of our Business Consulting Team. You will help our clients transform their businesses by automating their business processes and helping them make data-driven business decisions. You will be in charge of analyzing their requirements and data, reporting metrics, suggesting operation improvements, and building proposal evaluations in a cross-functional environment to support business change and optimization.
This role is suitable for you if you are looking to develop your skills both in business process optimization and business software. You will learn practical, hands-on experience (not just theories) since you will be exposed to business owners of small to medium-sized businesses.
Life at Impact
You will work in cross-functional teams and meet great people regularly from diverse backgrounds. We work in an open environment where there are no boundaries or power distance. Everyone is encouraged to speak their mind, propose ideas, influence others, and continuously grow themselves.
- Identify the requirement and propose a good alternative solution to client requirement
- Collaborate with cross-functional team to design and develop ERP/Odoo apps (new module development, customization)
- Develop new features and app that users care about
- Define features scope, bring a real value to the product
- Will be hands-on in ERP project integration, implementation and development
- Min. Bachelor Graduate from Accounting or equivalent with min GPA of 3.5
- Special interest in accounting and finance, business process optimization, and business software
- Detail oriented, curious, and proactive personality
- Strong sense of product ownership
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Personal allowance
- Private insurance, medical coverage
- Accommodation coverage for business trip
- We value skills, experience and knowledge. The compensation range are negotiable.