Impact is a technology and consulting company specializing in digital transformation with the vision to grow Indonesia’s economy through helping businesses and the workforce through software, data, education, and community.
We are a lean company (and will continue to be) with a flat organizational structure, yet we wish to maximize our impact for our nation and eventually the world. Therefore our philosophy is to be (and we are looking for people who are) data-driven, able to identify the real pain points (which is surprisingly hard), and can come up with out-of-the-box yet practical permanent solutions.
Data, brainstorming, and research are essential to live what we preach, so people who are open-minded, goal-oriented, independent yet good team players, humble, and have clear vision and tenacity tend to fit us better. Somehow, people who care about social impact also tend to fit us better, although we still don’t know why.
Purpose & Mission
We’re looking for a passionate person who is excited to join our people team in Impact and contribute to our digital transformation journey. As a Talent Acquisition Lead, you will be in charge of finding and placing the ‘A’ player and also developing sourcing strategy for a better and more effective recruitment process. You will also contribute to developing employee branding and candidate journeys to attract the best talent who have the same value and purpose with our company to grow together.
Life at Impact
You will work in cross-functional teams and meet great people regularly from diverse backgrounds. We work in an open environment where there are no boundaries or power distance. Everyone is encouraged to speak their mind, propose ideas, influence others, and continuously grow themselves.
What you’ll do
- Proactively and strategically presenting solutions to meet recruitment needs
- Practice external research to have a better understanding of the broad recruiting field and develop recruiting strategies to attract qualified leads from diverse sourcing channels
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Serve as a “Brand Ambassador” to expand our internal & external footprint to build employer branding
- Bachelor’s Degree with min. GPA 3.5 from a reputable university
- Minimum 4 years experience as in recruitment, talent acquisition, strategic partnership, or related position
- Experienced in hiring certain positions in digital marketing, sales, and business role are preferred
- Have a deep understanding of sourcing strategy & recruitment process
- Must have traits: Growth mindset, professionalist, empathy, out-of-the-box thinking
- Previous experience working in an established startup or multinational corporation is preferred
What’s Great in This Job?
- Interesting projects and people
- Startup culture with direct coordination with C-level for qualification and follow-ups
- Large tech product scope knowledge
- Great team of smart people, in a supportive, casual, and open working environment
- Personal allowance
- Private insurance, medical coverage
- Accommodation coverage for business trip
- We value skills, experience and knowledge. The compensation range are negotiable.