Impact is a technology and consulting company specializing in digital transformation with the vision to grow Indonesia’s economy through helping businesses and the workforce through software, data, education, and community.
We are a lean company (and will continue to be) with a flat organizational structure, yet we wish to maximize our impact for our nation and eventually the world. Therefore our philosophy is to be (and we are looking for people who are) data-driven, able to identify the real pain points (which is surprisingly hard), and can come up with out-of-the-box yet practical permanent solutions.
Data, brainstorming, and research are essential to live what we preach, so people who are open-minded, goal-oriented, independent yet good team players, humble, and have clear vision and tenacity tend to fit us better. Somehow, people who care about social impact also tend to fit us better, although we still don’t know why.
Purpose & Mission
We’re looking for a high energy and dynamic sales development representative who is excited to join our team and help us solve real business problems while streamlining in various industries. As our Sales Development Representative, your main goal is to increase qualified meetings by sales team per week. You will contribute to research and generate new potential leads from various outbound channels and also provide a data-driven suggestion to find innovative ways to entice the market.
Life at Impact
You will work in cross-functional teams and meet great people regularly from diverse backgrounds. We work in an open environment where there are no boundaries or power distance. Everyone is encouraged to speak their mind, propose ideas, influence others, and continuously grow themselves.
- Conduct market research and research-based approach to gain qualified leads through various outbound channel.
- Gain deeper understanding on our industry, solutions, target market, and their pain points.
- Be the first point of contact and provide initial professional assessment of our match.
- Maintain long-term relationships with business owners and other decision makers.
- Bachelor’s Degree with min GPA 3.5 in any field.
- Min 0 – 2 years of experience in performing outbound sales practice (SDR, BDR, leads generation, or related position with high project value).
- Have a deep understanding of leads generation.
- Must have traits: Data-driven, out-of-the box thinking, growth mindset, good communication skills.
- Experience utilizing outreach tools.
- Experience from established startups or multinational corporations are preferred.
- Have a passion in building and growing a team is preferred.
What’s Great in This Job?
- Interesting projects and people: Your objective is to providing solutions and value to the directors of SMEs
- Large apps scope: CRM, MRP, Accounting, Inventory, HRM, Project Mgt, etc.
- Direct coordination with functional consultants for qualification and follow-ups.
- We value the A player, high commissions for good performers.
- Great team of smart people, in a supportive, casual, and open working culture.
- Personal allowance
- Private insurance, medical coverage
- Accommodation coverage for business trip
- We value skills, experience and knowledge. The compensation range are negotiable.