Impact is a technology and consulting company specializing in digital transformation with the vision to grow Indonesia’s economy through helping businesses and the workforce through software, data, education, and community.
We are a lean company (and will continue to be) with a flat organizational structure, yet we wish to maximize our impact for our nation and eventually the world. Therefore our philosophy is to be (and we are looking for people who are) data-driven, able to identify the real pain points (which is surprisingly hard), and can come up with out-of-the-box yet practical permanent solutions.
Data, brainstorming, and research are essential to live what we preach, so people who are open-minded, goal-oriented, independent yet good team players, humble, and have clear vision and tenacity tend to fit us better. Somehow, people who care about social impact also tend to fit us better, although we still don’t know why.
Purpose & Mission
As our Business Development, you will be developing and initiating business plans for the growth of company business. You will also contribute to giving insights for product development from researching market trends and customer behavior.
This role is suitable for you if you are looking to develop your skills in research and analyzing business from all aspects and perspectives. You will learn practical, hands-on experience (not just theories) since you will be exposed to business owners of small to medium-sized businesses.
Life at Impact
You will work in cross-functional teams and meet great people regularly from diverse backgrounds. We work in an open environment where there are no boundaries or power distance. Everyone is encouraged to speak their mind, propose ideas, influence others, and continuously grow themselves.
- Develop a growth strategies to develop and improve the business
- Conduct market research to identify new business opportunities and possibilities for product enhancement
- Analyzing consumer behavior to meet product demand and preferences
- Initiating short and long-term actionable business plans to the Directors
- Collaborate with internal teams to determine the most effective approach to pursue new business opportunities
- Report detailed progress and data driven analysis that contain insights and suggestions
- Bachelor’s Degree with min GPA 3.5 in any field.
- Min 2 years of experience in Business Development, Strategic Growth, Business Consultant, or similar role.
- Under 1 year experience candidate, internship experience are valid. Fresh graduate and final year student are welcome to apply.
- Passionate about improving business through software and data.
- Must have traits: Data-driven, out-of-the box thinking, growth mindset, good communication skills.
- Deep understanding of business development and conducting market research.
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
What’s Great in This Job?
- Interesting projects and people: Your objective is to providing solutions and value to the directors of SMEs
- Large apps scope: CRM, MRP, Accounting, Inventory, HRM, Project Mgt, etc.
- Direct coordination with functional consultants for qualification and follow-ups.
- Support of a real usability and testing team.
- Great team of smart people, in a supportive, casual, and open working culture.
- Personal allowance
- Private insurance, medical coverage
- Accommodation coverage for business trip
- We value skills, experience and knowledge. The compensation range are negotiable.