Impact is a technology and consulting company specializing in digital transformation with the vision to grow Indonesia’s economy through helping businesses and the workforce through software, data, education, and community.
We are a lean company (and will continue to be) with a flat organizational structure, yet we wish to maximize our impact for our nation and eventually the world. Therefore our philosophy is to be (and we are looking for people who are) data-driven, able to identify the real pain points (which is surprisingly hard), and can come up with out-of-the-box yet practical permanent solutions.
As Impact Senior Sales Development Representative, you are responsible for successfully selling Impact value propositions. You will identify, source and close good-fit prospects. Using strong consultative sourcing and selling skills, you will drive self-sourced leads for your pipeline, while also partnering closely with internal stakeholders to achieve team goals and work towards Impact’s mission to help millions of businesses grow better.
Life at Impact
At Impact, we work in cross-functional teams and meet great people regularly from diverse backgrounds. We work in an open environment where there are no boundaries or power distance. Everyone is encouraged to speak their mind, propose ideas, influence others, and continuously grow themselves.
- Have a deep understanding on our industry, solutions, target market, and their pain points
- Drive the operation and continuous development of the outbound target development to sales-qualified lead processes, tools and analytics
- Be the first point of contact – provide outstanding customer experience to understand needs and initial professional assessment of our match
- Become a product expert – meet client’s needs with our solutions, laying out business value of product offering
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads (business owners and other decision makers)
- Work in collaboration with cross-functional team to develop strategic outbound target lists and strategies for prospecting into targeted accounts
- Bachelor’s Degree with min GPA 3.50 out of 4.00 from any field
- Minimal 2 years of experience in outbound SDR, BDR, leads generation, tech sales, or related position with high average of project value
- Have a deep understanding of leads generation in sales
- Dependable with excellent adaptability, data-driven, growth mindset, good communication skills
- Have a passion in building and growing a team
- Experience working in sales team with proper process
What’s Great in This Job?
- Interesting projects and people: Your objective is to providing solutions and value to the directors of SMEs
- Large apps scope: CRM, MRP, Accounting, Inventory, HRM, Project Mgt, etc.
- Direct coordination with functional consultants for qualification and follow-ups.
- We value the A player, high commissions for good performers.
- Great team of smart people, in a supportive, casual, and open working culture.
- Personal allowance
- Private insurance, medical coverage
- Accommodation coverage for business trip
- We value skills, experience and knowledge. The compensation range are negotiable.