Impact is a technology and consulting company specializing in digital transformation with the vision to grow Indonesia’s economy through helping businesses and the workforce through software, data, education, and community.
We are a lean company (and will continue to be) with a flat organizational structure, yet we wish to maximize our impact for our nation and eventually the world. Therefore our philosophy is to be (and we are looking for people who are) data-driven, able to identify the real pain points (which is surprisingly hard), and can come up with out-of-the-box yet practical permanent solutions.
Data, brainstorming, and research are essential to live what we preach, so people who are open-minded, goal-oriented, independent yet good team players, humble, and have clear vision and tenacity tend to fit us better. Somehow, people who care about social impact also tend to fit us better, although we still don’t know why.
Purpose & Mission
As our Business Development, you will be developing and initiating business plans for the growth of company business. You will also contribute to giving insights for product development from researching market trends and customer behavior.
This role is suitable for you if you are looking to develop your skills in research and analyzing business from all aspects and perspectives. You will learn practical, hands-on experience (not just theories) since you will be exposed to business owners of small to medium-sized businesses.
What You Will Do
- Collaborating with internal teams to determine the most effective approach to pursue new business opportunities and possibilities for product enhancement.
- Generating and analyzing market trends and consumer behavior to meet product demand and preferences.
- Assessing client’s requirements to analyze pain points, core problems, business insights and project worth.
- Formulate recommendations and solutions with attention to a client’s wishes, capabilities and limitations forming concise reports
- Reporting detailed progress and data driven analysis that contain insights and suggestions for the Impact team.
- Provide guidance for any occurring problems and issues
- More than 2 years of consulting experience from consulting advisory, with a focus on business development, insight generation or business process optimization, project management (esp project in ERP/digital transformation for Wholesale distribution, Trading, Kitchen Appliances, Omni Channels).
- Passionate about improving business through software and data.
- Deep understanding of business development and generating market insight.
- Excellent communication skill, to perform outstanding delivery of business improvement recommendations and solutions to our customers.
- Analytical mind with excellent data collection and analysis skill.
- Must have traits: Dependable with excellent adaptability, data-driven, startup, growth mindset and think outside the box.
Ideal candidates may have the following experience:
- Working in a consulting/project team or sales team for a consulting firm/accounting firm or tech company.
- Demonstrated expertise across market industry such as Wholesale distribution, Trading, Kitchen Appliances, and Omni Channels.
- Sufficient knowledge and experience with qualitative research, an understanding of customer pathways, and knowledge of digital platforms is a plus.
What’s Great in This Job?
- Interesting projects and people: Your objective is to providing solutions and value to the directors of SMEs
- Large apps scope: CRM, MRP, Accounting, Inventory, HRM, Project Mgt, etc.
- Direct coordination with cross functional team and management for qualification and follow-ups.
- Great team of smart people, in a supportive, casual, and open working culture.
- Personal allowance
- Private insurance, medical coverage
- Accommodation coverage for business trip
- We value skills, experience and knowledge. The compensation range are negotiable.