Impact is a technology and consulting company specializing in digital transformation with the vision to grow Indonesia’s economy through helping businesses and the workforce through software, data, education, and community.
We are a lean company (and will continue to be) with a flat organizational structure, yet we wish to maximize our impact for our nation and eventually the world. Therefore our philosophy is to be (and we are looking for people who are) data-driven, able to identify the real pain points (which is surprisingly hard), and can come up with out-of-the-box yet practical permanent solutions.
Data, brainstorming, and research are essential to live what we preach, so people who are open-minded, goal-oriented, independent yet good team players, humble, and have clear vision and tenacity tend to fit us better. Somehow, people who care about social impact also tend to fit us better, although we still don’t know why.
Purpose & Mission
As our Customer Success, you will be assisting our clients to achieve product success in the implementation process for their internal business system. You will also be responsible for maintaining customer relationships and ensuring customer satisfaction in their journey with Impact.
This role is suitable for you if you are looking to develop your customer engagement skills in business software. You will learn practical, hands-on experience (not just theories) since you will be exposed to business owners of small to medium-sized businesses.
Life at Impact
You will work in cross-functional teams and meet great people regularly from diverse backgrounds. We work in an open environment where there are no boundaries or power distance. Everyone is encouraged to speak their mind, propose ideas, influence others, and continuously grow themselves.
- Develop and maintain good customer relationships by sharing best practices on achieving product success
- Respond to client inquiries and concerns to improve the customer experience journey
- Work collaboratively with internal teams to identify solutions and resolve customer issues
- Responsible for tracking customer experience analytics to understand user behavior and usage
- Proactively conduct annual checks to ensure customer satisfactions or identify any renewal risks
- Provide insights and suggestions for product development from various resources of customer feedback (survey, meeting, report, etc)
- Bachelor’s Degree with min GPA 3.5 in any field.
- Min 1-3 years of experience (formerly Customer Success, Relationship Manager, Project Management, Business Analyst or any similar role will be preferred the most).
- Under 1 year experience candidate, internship experience are valid. Fresh graduate and final year student are welcome to apply.
- Experienced handling Medium to Enterprise customers in a startup tech company are preferred.
- Must have traits: Data-driven, out-of-the box thinking, growth mindset, good communication skills.
- Passionate about customer experience and concerns regarding the products.
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
What’s Great in This Job?
- Interesting projects and people: Your objective is to providing solutions and value to the directors of SMEs
- Large apps scope: CRM, MRP, Accounting, Inventory, HRM, Project Mgt, etc.
- Direct coordination with functional consultants for qualification and follow-ups.
- Support of a real usability and testing team.
- Great team of smart people, in a supportive, casual, and open working culture.
- Personal allowance
- Private insurance, medical coverage
- Accommodation coverage for business trip
- We value skills, experience and knowledge. The compensation range are negotiable.