Impact is a technology and consulting company specializing in digital transformation with the vision to grow Indonesia’s economy by helping businesses and the workforce through software, data, education, and community.
Impact’s software engineers develop the next-generation technologies that change how businesses grow their companies and people through data and business process optimization. We’re looking for engineers who can bring fresh ideas from all areas, including large-scale system design, software as a service, security, UIUX design, and mobile; the list goes on and is growing every day.
As Impact’s software engineer, you will work on a specific project critical to company’s needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
Who we are looking for
The objective of engineering team:
- Provide best solutions to client’s pain points
- Optimize the backlog process system, and sprint velocity optimization
We believe in one integrated, easy-to-use, yet powerful software for all employees. In order to achieve that, our engineering team is the key to make it happen. We are looking for passionate engineers who are ready to escalate to bigger challenges, enjoy designing and implementing products with scalable architecture for small, medium and large businesses, improving overall application performance, code structure, and developing robust, well-designed software systems which solve actual business problems.
- Develop, deliver, maintain, improve, unit test, and integrate product features with clean, maintainable, and well-tested code
- Manage individual priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Research, conceive, and develop software applications to extend and improve Impact’s products
- Collaborate closely with related stakeholders to evaluate the technical feasibility, release, and timely execution of features
- Experience implementing any of the following: large-scale distributed systems, SaaS architecture, microservices
- Strong algorithmic, data structure, object-oriented programming skills, and ability to think critically of the current system in terms of growth and stability
Tech stack we use but not limited to:
DB: MySQL, PostgreSQL
Knowledge in: Docker, Firestore, Redis, Cypress, RabbitMQ, Postman API
Our Working Environment
- Remote working option
- Interesting projects and people.
- Startup culture with direct coordination with C-level for objective and follow-ups.
- Large tech product and chances to learn large scope of knowledge.
- Support of a real usability and testing team.
- Great team of smart people, in a supportive, casual, and open working environment.